Academic Support Services - LIBRARY
The Edmonds Community College Library is here to help you meet your educational goals! Library faculty and staff are ready to provide you with the services and resources you need to be successful. The College Art Gallery is located on the library’s third floor and sponsors exhibitions from college and community artists and arts organizations.
Services and Resources:
• Individual assistance is available at the Reference Desk during all open hours.
• Print books and periodicals to support all subject areas.
• Course reserve textbooks and resources available for check-out.
• Laptops, Chromebooks, phone and tablet chargers, and graphing calculators available for check-out.
• Borrow materials from other libraries if you need materials unavailable at the library.
• Access electronic books, articles, and films through the library’s website.
• Over 100 computers with internet access, MS Office, and course-specific software.
• Computer lab assistant available to help with computer questions during all open hours.
• Black & white and color printing from library computers.
• Wi-fi available for mobile devices.
• Photocopiers and scanners.
• Casual seating, individual study carrels, and large study tables.
• 4th floor Quiet Zone and independent silent study room.
• Collaborative learning spaces, mobile whiteboards, 8 group study rooms, presentation practice room, and video recording room.
• Basic and course-specific research skills workshops are offered in the computer-equipped library classroom.
For more information, you can find us at the College Library.