International students holding F-1 visas may work on-campus only. Students must also maintain a 12-credit class load and have a 2.0-grade point average. Government-funded work-study positions are not available to international students. Students may also work full-time on campus (up to 40 hours per week) during breaks and approved vacation quarters. If working during the summer quarter, students must be enrolled for a minimum of 6 credits or be on an authorized vacation quarter. In addition, students must also register for the fall quarter.
Where to Find a Job?
- Visit the Career Action Center
- Read CSEL Triton Newsletter Announcements
- Follow Edmonds OIP social media
How to Get a Social Security Number?
- Once you are offered a job, you will receive a "Job Offer Letter"
- Fill out an OIP Letter Request Form for a work verification letter
- Once received, fill out an application for a Social Security Number.
- Directions will be given to you by an advisor
- Questions? Make an Appointment with an Advisor.
Contact OIP Advisors: Phone 425.640.1518 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. | Monday-Tuesday and Thursday
- 3 to 4:30 p.m. | Monday through Friday [Note: Closed Fridays during Summer Quarter Only]