Student Handbook 
    Mar 02, 2024  
Student Handbook

Student Support Services - Transportation Options

EdPass [Student ID Card]

The EdPass Office is in Alderwood Hall, Room 103. At Edmonds College, your EdPass can also work as your bus card, or ORCA, if you pay the quarterly fee. 

Carpool Parking Permits

Students traveling to the campus with two or more driving-age adults in a vehicle are eligible to sign up for a limited number of Carpool Parking Permits. This permit entitles the vehicle to park in a marked “carpool” space. Limited Carpool parking permits are available at the beginning of every quarter from the Security Department located in Woodway Hall, Room 214.